Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Qasam Al-Fatiha


A tried translation:

The Oath To The Commencement


"In the Name of the God, the compassionate and most merciful; praised be the God, the Lord of the worlds. I beckon you with this Surah, the assembly of the spirits of rohaniya and guardians. By the truth of the Archangel Jibrail the compassionate and merciful! Master of the Day of Judgement, I call upon you, the sovereign guardian with these ayat to answer this prayer of the God. And by the truth of Archangel Mikail, to you we render worship and from you we seek aid. I call upon you, guardian angels, with the mighty names and by the throne carrier of the mightiness. Guide us upon the straight path, for verily this is an oath. By the truth of Archangel Izrail, the paths of those upon whom you best bestow grace; not those who you had shown your wrath and those who are led astray. Answer me, sovereign guardian with the mighty names of origination and termination of this noble Surah and ayat of blessedness. By the truth of say, say, say, say: “It is One God, and by the truth of the purifying beneficent light of the chosen one, Muhammad, the salutations of the God be upon Him and His Household, bestow my need by your mercy, Oh the most compassionate and merciful."

As the name implies, the above oath is recited to recall the oath of Archangels to guard mankind in the name of God.


10 comments:

  1. Hi there Mr Liew,

    Do you have the time to explain about this Qasam,

    Thanks very much,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr. Lenny,

      I give you a tried translation. My Arabic pronunciation is a little off standard so I shall leave it to a more capable hand for transliteration.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Dear Mr. Liew. I have been an ardent follower of yours over the years. If you do not mind, can i request for your address or contact no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sir kindly let us knows What is the actual way to perform this. Its timmings n quantity of recitation n days. its protection cercle.
    Also let us know plz its actual zakat performing method.
    Is it suitable for persons who have nevr done any ritul but fond of readings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sir kindly let us knows What is the actual way to perform this. Its timmings n quantity of recitation n days. its protection cercle.
    Also let us know plz its actual zakat performing method.
    Is it suitable for persons who have nevr done any ritul but fond of readings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sallam alaekum ,

    please enlighten us the way and method to use this highly glorified Duau

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salaam's Shih
    I have read the above oath(qasam),but how it is used.
    Please provide with information on how,when or where to use this oath
    Shukran

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam Alaikum, Shiekh Perng Liew .I am Abd-semiu bn Idris ,a Nigerian,borne on Sat. 24th April 1971.I must confessed that having gone through some of your work,I am greatly enlightened on spiritualism.I started my spiritual activities at age of 15 when i joined mystical brotherhood known as Sufi. My preference is Tariqat Sheihk Abdul Qadir Jaillani. I hve tried so many prayers handed down to me by spiritual fathers such as recitation of hasibunallahu 124,000:suratul kaf 66x:suratul yasin 7X per day:Asalawtu 10000X :istighfaru500000X.etc. But about 3yrs a ago i met a old shiekh and told me that I should look for and concentrate on recitation of bismillahi rahmoni rohim as that that is best for me. however he did not specify the number of count or methods of doing it.
    Sir, My request is this, I want you to enlightening or possibly with your great spiritual knowledge recommend a very powerful ismu adham of Bismillahi rahmoni rohim and method doing it.
    secondly, I am a teacher, what job can i do to have adequate sustenance. Also how can I fortified my spiritual prowess that is if there any . I want you to advice me on what must and things I shouldn/t do as regards eating,dressing habits etc. My intention in the begining of my life is If Allah spsre my life and the of 55 and to retire from worldly pursuit and devote all my time to the service through dhikr .Pls.I am ready to share some of the prayers recommended by my spiritual mentors for you to test their efficacy. From this moment I have regarded you as my spiritual mentors kindly send your reply to: bellonusaybah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete